3 physics games in 1: Stacker, Destroyer, Assembler. Stack the blocks from the list to win in the "Stacker" game. Destroy the blocks intelligently in the "Destroyer" game. Assemble the physics blocks in original ways to solve the levels.
In the "Stacker" physics game you stack the blocks from the list one by one. At first it is easy, but it gets increasingly difficult the more blocks you have in the list to stack. Be careful and not let the blocks fall off the screen.
In the "Destroyer" puzzle game you have to figure out which blocks you have to destroy first to get the smiley to the safe zone.
In the "Assembler" sandbox game you arrange different blocks in order to get the smiley to the target.
You are able to try whatever fun strategies you want as long as you get the hero to the finish.
There are 3 physics games with 8 different block types across 120 challenging levels.
After all the "Stacker" levels are completed you will unlock the "Infinite levels" section where you can enjoy unlimited levels. In the unlimited levels section if you do not like an level or consider it's to hard you can always go to the next one.
This is a casual puzzle game as the first levels are simple but as you go along they get increasingly difficult and it gets quite challenging to finish the levels.
Mini tutorial "Stacker":
- drag the blocks from the list and stack them on the platform
- do not let the blocks fall to the ground or off the screen
- the level ends when the block list is empty
Mini tutorial "Destroyer":
- destroy the blocks by tapping on them
- doing so try to guide the smiley to the safe zone
- destroying different blocks at different times gets you different results
Mini tutorial "Assembler":
- arrange the blocks as you see fit
- when ready press the play button in the bottom right corner
- the smiley will always drop from the top in the center of the screen
- wait to see if your blocks arrangement get the smiley to the target for 5 seconds
- if not then rearrange them and try again
Have fun :)
You have the ability to move the game to SD-Card.
Gravity Blocks is a free software application from the Puzzle & Word Games subcategory, part of the Games & Entertainment category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-02-24. The program can be installed on Android.
Gravity Blocks (version 1.5) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 4 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of Gravity Blocks since it was posted on our website on 2016-11-09.
The latest version is 1.5 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2017-06-27.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2014-02-24
3 physics games over 120 levels:,1.5 Moving clouds,1.4: Added a new game Stacker with 40 levels. Better graphics performance.,1.2: Added a new game Destroyer with 40 levels. Added help texts.,1.1: +20 levels